Aug 9, 2020
A first generation immigrant from Colombia, Jack has built a
thriving business helping
clients create buildings, brands and strategies through The Power of Design. I
can’t wait to share this inspiring conversation where we cover a
lot of ground, including:
- Jack's big podcasting milestone, and what he's learned from his
experiences podcasting so far.
- Jack's incredible story of coming to America and getting into
the architecture business.
- The Power of Design, and why it's important.
- What architects actually do.
- Jack's thoughts on self-doubt, and pushing through
- Three approaches to bidding on work and considering pricing,
differentiation and value proposition.
- Time management, and what it means to actually be
- Jack's "car analogy" for achieving balance in life.
- How to improve relationships, and the importance of building
trust not just with others but with yourself.
- Why Jack doesn't have any nonfiction recommendations for
- How Jack plans to "Do Better This Year" by trusting himself